- Adelaide beach landing
- Scenic views of Semaphore, Henley Beach, Glenelg Coastline, Adelaide City and Adelaide Hills
- Semaphore Surf Life Saving Club amenities (20 minutes from CBD)
- A comfortable viewing area for your family friends
- Membership to Australian Parachute Federation
- Semaphore’s beaches, bars, restaurants and kid's amusement park
A tandem skydive is without a doubt the world's most popular adrenaline activity! The experience starts with a simple safety briefing, carried out with a highly trained instructor.
Once harnessed up and ready to go with your instructor, enjoy the spectacular views of the Adelaide City Coastline, in our large turbine aircraft. Once that door opens at 15,000ft, take a deep breath and a leap!
You'll be falling at over 220km per hour for up to 70 seconds! Once at deployment height, enjoy the 5-minute parachute ride down to the ground, where you can fly the canopy yourself and appreciate the views.
Our instructors are hand-picked and (we think!) are the best in SA. They will guide you through the whole process, monitoring your safety at all times.