Fitness and Experience
- No particular level of fitness is required but people with heart conditions, epilepsy or who are pregnant cannot jump.
- No experience is required
- Minimum age for tandem skydiving is 14 years. All skydivers under 18 years require parent/guardian consent.
- The maximum weight for Tandem Skydives in SA is 112kg. A surcharge applies for those weighing over 90kg of $25, over 95kg of $45
- Those weighing between 100-110kg can jump, but may need to wait for the right weather conditions. The surcharge for skydivers weighing over 100kg is $70
- No heavy drinking the night before and a decent breakfast on the morning are recommended
- You do not need a medical certificate to skydive, however if you are over 60 years old or have any medical conditions, we require one before you can jump
What to Bring/Wear
- Loose, comfortable clothing is best
- Tight clothing such as jeans can be uncomfortable when the harness is tightened
- Dress as you would for the weather on the ground
- Shoes should be of the 'runner' or 'sand shoe' variety, preferably without a heel. Definitely no bulky boots with hooks
- You may also bring a camera (for ground shots)
- Friends to celebrate with!
What is Supplied
- Professional Tandem Master Instruction
- All equipment
- We have comfortable goggles designed to wear over glasses and contact lenses
- Your Australian Parachute Federation levy is included in the price
- Please allow 4 hours for the experience with about 70 minutes travel time from Adelaide CBD
- Land on Basham Beach
- In the case of adverse weather conditions, we reserve the right to land at the aerodrome rather than at Basham Beach
PHOTOGRAPHY & VIDEOS: Footage of your jump is available at extra cost, payable on the day.
SPECTATORS: Spectators are more than welcome. It's exciting for them to share the Adrenaline rush with you.