Fitness and Experience
- Anyone above the age of 12 years (12-17 years must be accompanied by an adult and have parental consent)
- Children under 12 can travel as a pillion passenger on the guide's bike
- No licence is required, moderate physical fitness required
- Only one person per bike allowed
Please note: Riding on a Quad Bike can be dangerous. Quad Bikes are susceptible to falling and/or rolling over and you can get hurt driving them, especially if you drive too fast.
What to Bring/Wear
- Long pants and covered footwear
- There is a box on the front of the bike to carry a small bag
What is Supplied
- All tours include return transfers from accommodation in Alice Springs
- Full safety briefing
- Bottled water
- Guided tour
- 3.5 hour duration – includes 2.5 hour ride
When can I ride?
Tours operate daily except for Christmas Day and New Years Day.
Pick up times are as follows:
1st March to 30th November - 8:00 AM or 2:00 PM
1st December to 31st January - 7:00 AM or 3:00 PM