Join a local guide to kayak to Australia's most easterly point. The knowledgeable guides will tell you about local history and wildlife as you paddle out through the clear blue waters of Cape Marine Bay. Spot some dolphins, humpback whales and turtles in their natural habitat. Enjoy a lesson on the way back to shore on how to surf your kayak.
- Owned and Operated by Local Surf Life Savers
- Kayak with Dolphins, Turtles and in Whales Season see Humpback Whales
- Super stable double sit on top sea kayaks
- All safety gear provided
- Kayak lesson provided on the beach prior to the tour, beginners and non-swimmers are welcome
- Have fun with our local guides who will tell local historical stories, educate you about the marine environment and share a laugh with you
- Learn to surf your Kayak in on a wave. Kayak surfing is awesome fun
Snacks are provided. A water bottle (preferably not single-use plastic) is able to fit in the rear pocket of your lifejacket and you are welcome to bring this along.