- 1 Hour Cruise of the Gold Coast aboard MV Life's Good
- Vessel suits groups of up to 25 passengers inshore or 8 offshore
- A complimentary beverage (sparkling wine, wine, beer or bottled water) is included for all guests
- Spacious luxury modern Flybridge cruising catamaran
- Equipped with state-of-the-art sound system and smartphone connectivity
- Unique blue underwater lights highlight passing fish
Board our spacious, modern luxurious flybridge cruising catamaran for a relaxing sightseeing cruise of Broadwater and the Gold Coast. Not too big, not too small; this spacious cat specialises in small group cruises offering the best way to see the Gold Coast from the water, assisted by our experienced crew.
Grab your complimentary drink and simply kick back and enjoy the sunset with friends while the experienced and qualified skipper & crew show you the best that the Gold Coast has to offer. From Main Beach past Wave Break Island and the Seaway to Paradise Point and Sovereign Island, along the glitter strip to Seaworld, Palazzo Versace, Marina Mirage and Southport, back to Main Beach then cruise back to Paradise Point.
The vessel is well decked out with several areas to hang out including the flybridge, back deck, extended duckboard with rails, the indoor saloon or the bow. There's a fridge to keep your BYO drinks cold (no red wine on board please), or you can buy chocolates, soft drinks and snacks on board if the mood takes you.