Have fun on the Gold Coast while kayaking Tallebudgera Creek, walking Burleigh Headland National Park and exploring David Fleays Wildlife Park.
- Tour departs Gold Coast hotels approx 7:00 AM and finishes approx Midday
- Free pick up & return from your Gold Coast hotel (or make your own way to the designated start point)
- Learn how to catch the local fish and go yabbie pumping
- You will kayak up Tallebudgera Creek in easy to handle 'sit-on-top' kayaks (comfortable seat backs fitted)
- Morning tea on the beach
- Entry to the legendary David Fleay’s Wildlife Park
Your experience begins with a walk to the best view of the Gold Coast Burleigh Headland (bottle of water included) and then learn how to catch the local fish and go yabbie pumping. Then you'll kayak up the tranquil waters of Tallubudgera Creek in a top of the line sit-on-top kayak, fitted with comfortable seat backs.
After morning tea on the beach is included before you learn how to throw a boomerang with our experienced staff (wind conditions apply) before enjoying free
entry to the legendary David Fleay’s Wildlife Park - home to koalas, crocs, and platypus. Bus transfers to the start location (or a return transfer your hotel) complete your experience.
This is a great day tour from Brisbane or the Gold Coast. It is only an hour drive from Brisbane to the Gold Coast. The Wildlife Park is a great addition for anyone coming to visit the Gold Coast on their Queensland Holiday. If you are not sure what to do on the Gold Coast, this is the activity for you.