Fitness and Experience
- Come one, come all and learn the basics or improve your techniques all the way to pro level
- We cater for any skill level but participants must be able to swim and feel confident in the water
- Fitness is a definite advantage
What to Bring/Wear
- Bring a swimsuit & towel
- Wear clothes suited to the weather on the day
- Remember to pack your sunscreen and lip balm
- If you are an experienced surfer, bring your beloved board as well
What is Supplied
- 3 days of 1.5 hour group lessons
- Maximum 8 students per coach.
- All equipment including a surfboard suited to your abilities and size and a wetsuit (kids' size 2 - XXL)
- For beginners we use soft, stable surfboard which are easy to balance, paddle, stand and surf on
- Professional and friendly surf instruction
- We recommend you bring as little as possible.
Classes run from November to May.
Safety is obviously really important to us - otherwise we wouldn't be able to do this! All our coaches have completed coaching courses and been accredited by the Australian Surfing Association (ASA). And every year, each coach has to refresh their Bronze Medallion swimming qualification.
- Change your booking up to 48 hours before the start time of your experience
- Changes are not permitted within 48 hours of your experience
- Late arrivals or no shows may result in you forfeiting your experience