Fitness and Experience
- No particular level of experience or fitness is required however, people who suffer from heart conditions and please consult your doctor before booking.
- There are also height and weight restrictions on this one as there is limited room in the cockpit: Maximum height is 6 foot 4 inches and maximum weight is 130kg
What to Bring/Wear
- Loose comfortable clothing should be worn as it can get quite warm in the cockpit
- Wear sturdy, enclosed shoes – no high heels
What is Supplied
- Unforgettable high G-force aerobatic warbird flight
- Professional pilot with a one on one customised experience. Each flight is unique for us too!
- Full colour flight certificate listing manoeuvres completed and maximum Gs recorded
- High Definition footage of your flight is also available for purchase on the day for an additional cost
- Experience time measured chock-to-chock
Military aircraft are built and tested to different standards than that put forward by CASA or any equivalent international civil aviation governing body. As such, in accordance with Civil Aviation Safety Regulation Parts 132.140, 150 and 132.155;
- The design, manufacture and airworthiness of the aircraft are not required to meet any standard recognized by CASA; and
- CASA does not require the aircraft to be operated to the same degree of safety as an aircraft used for regular public transport or charter operations; and
- The passenger agrees to participate in this flight at his or her own risk; and
- If it is reasonable to believe that a passenger cannot understand the safety briefing; said passenger must be accompanied on the flight by a parent, guardian, or carer; and
- A more detailed briefing will be provided to the passenger before they board the aircraft
- If the person making the booking for this flight is not the passenger, note that the operator of the flight is required to provide the passenger with a detailed briefing – to include the information contained herein – prior to the passenger boarding the aircraft.
- Change your booking up to 48 hours before the start time of your experience
- Changes are not permitted within 48 hours of your experience
- Late arrivals or no shows may result in you forfeiting your experience