Ever wondered how your favourite drink is brewed? Now you can find out all about it on this hands-on, interactive and fun Beer 101 session including CUB & brewery history. Come along and try, taste and smell all the raw ingredients used in the brewery processes and learn about the brewing prosses. During the experience, you will even get to produce your own wort - the liquid sugars that are fermented to make the beer. You'll even get to try the finished product at the end of the tour! With a 4x170ml glasses tasting paddle.
- A hands-on, interactive and fun Beer 101 session including CUB & brewery history
- Try, taste and smell the raw ingredients used in the brewery process
- Learn about brewing processes and produce your own ‘wort’
- Brewery highlights tour of the main bottling and packaging plant
- Tasting paddle of 4x 170ml glasses
- Lunch or dinner included