- Fantastic venues: Visit breweries and craft beer venues around Melbourne's inner suburbs
- Pizza dinner: Enjoy a gourmet pizza dinner. We can cater for vegetarian, vegan and most allergies - contact us if you have any specific questions
- Generous tastings & drinks: Enjoy generous tasting sessions, paddles & complimentary drinks throughout the tour
- Small group touring: We enjoy small group, flexible touring in our customized, air-conditioned mini-buses (max 13 people)
- Beer lovers heaven: There is a great mix of beers available, from your domestic pale lagers through to some weird and wacky creations that push the boundaries of brewing. If you have a friend or partner who "doesn't like beer" bring them along and tell them to approach the day with an open mind (an open mind we are about to blow - kapow!)
- The best guides: Our guides are fun loving, alcohol guru’s who will take you on a journey through the entertaining history of drinking
- Maximum booking size 6 passengers
Our tours are about generous tastings and soaking up the atmosphere of each different venue with a glass of your favourite. We know when it is time to move on when there are more empty glasses than full glasses.
This relaxed touring, coupled with a wide range of partners, ensures that we have numerous different venues (brew pubs & restaurants, tastings rooms, beer gardens, etc) which have different products and atmospheres which allows us to pick the best of the best for that particular tour. We may mix up our itinerary depending on the season, day of the week, what specialty products are available, traffic and big events, or weather and venue constraints.
Each tour we will visit 3 stops from:
- The Crafty (James) Squire: Enjoy a very generous tasting paddle from their beer & cider line-up (includes all seasonal/speciality beers) at this inner city brewpub
- Temple Brewery: Temple dabble in barrel aged ales, fruit sours, collaborations with other brewers and even suggestions from their fans. We will include a special Aussie Brewery Tours uber tasting paddle (double their regulation paddle) of their current range
- Moon Dog Brewery: This is where the tour starts to get wild as we sample the amazing, weird and wacky creations that Moondog Brewery is famous for (bloody mary beers, champagne beers, the icecream series, etc). The tasting here is beyond large!
- Two Birds Brewery: Started by Danielle and Jayne (the two birds) this brewery has a fantastic range of sessionable beers and interesting single batch creations to try
- Foresters Hall: This beer hall and live music venue in Melbourne's inner north is home to one of the most impressive tap lists found in Australia