- Fantastic venues: Visit 4-5 breweries around Melbourne’s inner suburbs including VIP brewery floor access (when available)
- Fantastic food: Lunch with tasting paddle and complimentary drink (beer or cider). We can cater for vegetarian, vegan and most allergies - contact us if you have any specific questions
- Generous tastings & drinks: Enjoy generous tasting sessions, paddles & complimentary drinks throughout the day
- Small group touring: We enjoy small group, flexible touring in our customized, air-conditioned mini-buses (max 13 people)
- Beer lovers heaven: There is a great mix of beers available, from your domestic pale lagers through to some weird and wacky creations that push the boundaries of brewing. If you have a friend or partner who "doesn't like beer" bring them along and tell them to approach the day with an open mind (an open mind we are about to blow - kapow!)
- The best guides: Our guides are fun loving, alcohol gurus who will take you on a journey through the entertaining history of drinking
Our tours are about generous tastings and soaking up the atmosphere of each different venue with a glass of your favourite. We know when it is time to move on when there are more empty glasses than full glasses.
Each tour will stop off at four venues, including brew pubs & restaurants, tastings rooms & beer gardens, who serve up a wide range of lagers & ales, fruit beers, seasonal and speciality brews and even the occasional cider. The itinerary for each tour is chosen to minimise travel time and maximise customer enjoyment and is unique for each tour. This style of flexible, relaxed touring ensures we are not bound by strict time limitations at each venue and can enjoy an ad-hoc tasting of beers out of the bright tanks; stop off for an extra specialty beer and take into account special events and brewing schedules.
On each tour we will visit five of the following stops:
- Carlton & United Breweries: We will tour this amazing mega brewery, home to some of Australia's most iconic beers, Fosters, Crown Lager and Victoria Bitter amongst others, before a tasting in their brewhouse
- The Crafty (James) Squire: Enjoy a very generous tasting paddle plus a complimentary drink from their beer & cider line-up (includes all seasonal/speciality beers) to go with your amazing lunch
- Temple Brewery: Temple dabble in barrel aged ales, fruit sours, collaborations with other brewers and even suggestions from their fans. We will include a special uber tasting paddle (double their regulation paddle) of their current range
- Moon Dog Brewery: This is where the tour starts to get wild as we sample the amazing, weird and wacky creations that Moondog Brewery is famous for (bloody mary beers, champagne beers, the ice cream series, etc). The tasting here is beyond large!
- Mountain Goat Brewery: We will drop in for a tasting or beers at Melbourne's most famous (and yet still hidden away) craft brewery
- Two Birds Brewery: Started by Danielle and Jayne (the two birds) this brewery has a fantastic range of sessionable beers and interesting single batch creations to try
- Foresters Hall: This beer hall and live music venue in Melbourne's inner north is home to one of the most impressive tap lists found in Australia