Fitness and Experience
- No experience required. All training and equipment provided.
- Minimum age is 12 years old. 12-18 year olds require parent/guardian consent.
- Maximum weight is 95kg. You will be weighed on the day of your skydive. People over 95kg can skydive subject to assessment by a tandem instructor.
- Any person with medical conditions should contact Skydive South East Melbourne.
- Participants should not be pregnant.
What to Bring/Wear
- Lace-up light weight footwear recommended.
- Bring a long sleeve T-shirt and a warm jumper in case of cold weather.
- Jeans not recommended for men.
- You must bring your Adrenaline customer confirmation on the day of your skydive.
- Bring your family and friend to watch and meat/food for the BBQ or picnic at the tables.
What is Supplied
- Your own Australian Parachute Federation qualified and experienced Tandem Instructor.
- Safety briefing and instruction.
- Your Australian Parachute Federation Levy is included in the price of your skydive.
- All equipment supplied.
We aim to complete your skydiving experience within 2 hours. Please allow up to 6 hours to complete your skydive in case of weather delays.