- Fantastic venues: Visit 4-5 breweries, cideries & distilleries in the Yarra Valley including VIP brewery floor access (when available)
- Gourmet food: Gourmet lunch with tasting paddle and complimentary drink (beer or cider). We can cater for vegetarian, vegan and most allergies - contact us if you have any specific questions
- Generous tastings & drinks: Enjoy generous tasting sessions, paddles & complimentary drinks throughout the day
- Small group touring: We enjoy small group, flexible touring in our customized, air-conditioned mini-buses (max 13 people)
- Fantastic variety: With dozens of beer styles and seasonal brews coupled with a large variety of gins, apple, pear and blueberry ciders, wines, sparklings and ports this tour is fantastic for beer loves and non beer lovers alike (most stops have a mix of drinks available)
- The best guides: Our guides are fun loving, alcohol guru’s who will take you on a journey through the entertaining history of drinking!
- Maximum booking size 6 passengers
Our tours are about generous tastings and soaking up the atmosphere of each different venue with a glass of your favourite. We know when it is time to move on when there are more empty glasses than full glasses.
Each tour will stop off at five venues, including brew pubs & restaurants, tastings rooms & beer gardens, who serve up a wide range of range of gins, fruit wines, beers, ciders, kombuchas. The itinerary for each tour is chosen to minimise travel time and maximise customer enjoyment and is unique for each tour. This style of flexible, relaxed touring ensures we are not bound by strict time limitations at each venue and can enjoy an ad-hoc tasting of beers out of the bright tanks; join a cider maker for a taste of their new secret creation or get involved in a gin tasting on the distillery tour with a special guest distiller.
On each tour we will visit five of the following stops:
- Napoleone Brewery & Ciderhouse: With over 10 different beers and ciders to sample and VIP access to their brewery and beer garden, this is a fantastic and immersive stop
- St Ronan's Cider at Badger Creek Blueberry Winery: Over 8 different ciders, ports, blueberry wines and champagnes to try before we shout you a complimentary drink of your favourite
- Buckley's Beer: The oldest brewery in the Yarra Valley will see us try their range of lagers and ales, as well as cheeky kombucha or two
- Hargreaves Hill Brewery: Amazing tasting paddles and mouth watering food await you at Hargreaves Hill all washed down with a glass of your favourite beer or cider
- Coldstream Brewery: A great little brewery pub, Grab a tasting paddle, a glass of their beer or cider or even treat yourself to a cider cocktail!
- Public Brewery: Try one of their beers or one from their extensive range of beer, wine and cider from around Victoria as you chill out in their beer garden
- Four Pillars Gin Distillery: Immerse yourself in the world of gin with a tasting at this award winning state of the art distillery
- Riders Brewing Co & Kellbrothers cider at Kellybrook winery: We will stop in at their family owned and run winery to sample their fantastic ciders, beers and calvados (apple brandy)