This is the Ultimate 2 night resort trip to the Whitsundays! Staying at the magnificent Paradise Cove Resort in a shared room. Paradise Cove Resort is a hidden gem situated off the Whitsunday Coast. All guests can enjoy natural beauty and tranquillity of absolute oceanfront tropical gardens fringed by white sand and towering coconut palms.
This Escape is all-inclusive, with departure from Airlie Beach, 2 nights accommodation, meals and some snacks, cruises on the fast and fun wildcat and free hire of water sports equipment. As well as plenty of time to relax on the beaches.Itinerary:
- The Ride to Paradise Whitsundays Tour starts at Abell Point Marina at 2pm where you will be met our friendly crew.
- The fast and fun Wildcat will cruise to the idyllic Paradise Cove Resort and glide onto the exclusive sandy beach.
- Enjoy a cheese and dips platter while the crew explains the resort and the plan for the next few days.
- The afternoon is yours to play pool, tennis, paddle board, kayak, walk on the beach, chill by the pool/spa or simply relax in a hammock take in the tranquillity of Paradise Cove.
- After dinner and dessert, the crew will light the fire down on the beach and you can try your hand at roasting some marshmallows.
- After counting the shooting stars, you can head back to your room and fall asleep to the sounds of nature in the most comfortable bed you have slept in for a long time.
- Wildcat departs the resort at 9am and takes you on ride of a lifetime to Whitehaven Beach and the amazing Hill Inlet Lookout.
- The next stop is the renowned Mantaray Bay for an exciting snorkel amongst 100s of colourful fish.
- The last stop of the day is Peters Bay to view some amazing colourful soft corals.
- The ride back to Paradise Cove Resort through the Whitsunday islands is simply breathtaking. Either continue with free resort activities or enjoy a nice relaxing sunbath by the pool while we get dinner prepared.
- After dinner relax and socialise with new friends, sit back in the hot spa or join in on a nature bush walk with one of our experienced crew.
- After breakfast, the boat departs to Langford Sandbar for guests to soak up some sun, enjoy the last snorkel or take a short walk to the lookout to take a stunning photo of the Whitsunday Islands.
- Morning tea is served before the ride home.
- The return journey gives offers one last chance to marvel at the Whitsunday islands and reflect on the amazing adventures of the last couple of days.
*While we try our best to fulfil our planned itinerary, please understand that tide and weather conditions sometimes result in us visiting alternate locations to ensure a more enjoyable trip for our passengers.
Shared rooms sleep up to six guests in custom built king single beds with a shared bathroom.