Fitness and Experience
- No experience is necessary
- This lesson suits the beginner who wants to learn kiteboarding but has little experience and the more experienced boarder who really wants to hone their skills in a personal environment. You will be flying through the air by the end if the 4 days!
- You must be able to swim at least 50m and be in a fit and healthy condition
What to Bring/Wear
- Swimmers, towel and sunscreen
- A sense of adventure!
What is Supplied
- All equipment is supplied, allowing for maximum progression, safety and security in a supportive learning environment
Kiteboarding lessons take place everyday between November and March as long as the weather, in particular the winds, are suitable. This experience includes 4x 3 hour sessions taken over 4 days. Accommodation nearby is available on request. Note: As your lesson is controlled by the wind, it is possible that you may need to postpone your booking time.
The Kiteboarding season runs from November to March
- Change your booking up to 48 hours before the start time of your experience
- Changes are not permitted within 48 hours of your experience
- Late arrivals or no shows may result in you forfeiting your experience