Adrenaline Subscriber Competition Terms & Conditions
Game of chance
2. The Promoter is ADRENALINE (ABN 13 117 402 838), of Level 17, 5 Martin Place, Sydney NSW23000. If you have any questions or would like to get in touch please click here.
3. The Promoter acknowledges the promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Instagram.
4. The competition commences at 12:00am AEST on 01/06/2022 and ends at 11:59pm AEST on 31/06/2022 (Competition Period).
Eligibility to enter
5. Entry is open to residents of Australia who are aged 18 years or over (Eligible Entrants).
6. You must be an Adrenaline subscriber at the time of drawing a winner, in order to win the prize.
7. You can only enter once and win once.
8. Directors, management, employees and their immediate families, of the Promoter, retailers, suppliers, associated entities and agencies associated with this competition are ineligible to enter.
How to enter
9. To enter, Eligible Entrants must, during the Competition Period:
a. Visit https://www.adrenaline.com.au/subscriber-driver/
b. Enter first name, last name, and email address.
c. Tick the box for consenting to sign up.
Draw date and time
10. All valid entries will be included in the draw.
11. A winner will be drawn every Friday in June 2022.
12. The first valid entry drawn will be the winner of the prize (Winner).
13. Winners will be contacted via email and the prize will be delivered via email.
14. The total prize pool is $1500 AUD.
15. The Prize is not exchangeable for cash and is valid for 5 years from does not include any costs associated with redeeming prize and are the responsibility of the winner.
16. Prizes will be delivered via email and will not be replaced if lost or stolen. All taxes (excluding GST), which may be payable as a consequence of receiving the prize, are the sole responsibility of the winner.
17. The Promoter is not liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered (even if caused by negligence) as a result of the Winner(s) accepting and/or using the Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
18. Eligible Entrants acknowledge that use of, or participation in, the Prize carries inherent risk. Eligible Entrants acknowledge that use of the Prize may be dangerous and if they (and any other person(s) sharing the Prize with the winner) choose to participate in the Prize they do so at their own risk. Use of the Prize may be subject to obtaining medical clearance. The Promoter or Prize supplier may require the winner to sign an agreement releasing the Promoter and/or Prize supplier from all liability arising from the winner’s use of the Prize.
19. Promoter is not responsible or liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered by any winner as arising from, or in connection with the Prize supplied by the prize supplier, or the conduct of the prize supplier.
20. Prizes will be announced via email and delivered within 28 days of response from winners, within the competition period.
21. In the event that the Prize (or any part of the Prize) becomes unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter may substitute a prize (or the relevant part of a prize) with a prize of equal or greater value subject to any contrary direction from a regulatory authority.
Winner notification and publication
22. Winners will be notified via email within 48 hours of the Prize Draw.
23. All prizes will be distributed during or after the close of the Competition.
Use of Eligible Entrant’s Personal Information
23. By entering this Competition, Eligible Entrant’s consent to the use of their personal information for the Purpose, and that the Promoter may contact them for future marketing and material purposes without payment. Eligible Entrants agree that the Promoter may use this information for that purpose.
Intellectual property and moral rights
25. By entering this Competition, Eligible Entrants license the Promoter to use the content of their entry in any way the Promoter wishes (including modifying, adapting, copying, publishing, broadcasting or communicating the entry whether in original or modified form in whole or in part) in all media in perpetuity without payment to the Eligible Entrant of royalties or compensation.
26. By entering this Competition, Eligible Entrants consent to the Promoter dealing with their entry content in any way that may otherwise infringe the Eligible Entrants moral rights and agree not to assert their moral rights (wherever such rights are recognised) in respect of their entry against the Promoter or its assigns, licensees or successors.
27. Eligible Entrants warrant that their entry is not in breach of any third party intellectual property rights.
28. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries or other communications. Entries will be deemed void if illegitimate, forged, manipulated or tampered with in any way.
29. Should an Eligible Entrant’s contact details change during the Competition Period, it is the Eligible Entrant’s responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to access or modify any information provided as part of the redemption of a Prize should be directed to Promoter.
30. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions, or who is involved in any way in interfering or tampering with the conduct of this promotion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
31. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who is involved in any way in interfering or tampering with the conduct of this Competition has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the competition.
32. The Winner has rights under the Australian Consumer Law and other similar legislation which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified by the Promoter. These terms and conditions do not exclude, restrict or limit those statutory rights in any way. However, to the extent that it is permitted to do so, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability whether arising in tort (including without limitation negligence), contract or otherwise for any personal injury or any other loss or damage (including without limitation loss of opportunity or loss of profits) whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Competition, including, without limitation:
1. any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control);
2. any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
3. any entry that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter;
4. any variation in market value to that stated in these terms and conditions;
5. any tax implications; or
6. the Prize/s or use of the Prize/s
33. If for any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter this Competition is not capable of running as planned, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to take any action that may be available to it, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition, unless to do so would be prohibited by law.
34. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition or amend these terms and conditions, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority.