Enjoy a half-day afternoon guided tour around the Swan Valley, Perth's Culinary Playground. Y
ou will get to sample exotic coffees from around the world, indulge at the Margaret River Chocolate Co, discover a piece of France in the Swan Valley with lavender scones. Explore the region’s renowned ‘Humane Food’, sample honey as nature intended, sample WA cheeses and locally marinated olives, sample premium still and fortified wines, alcoholic honey mead, beer, ginger beer or cider. This is no ordinary food and wine tour! It is a fast-paced speed grazing tour, where you will make a minimum of 10 stops with lots of delicious tastings and samples.
- Internationally awarded culinary experience
- Small personalised groups
- Fast paced – minimum 10 venue visits in a half day tour
- Food Focused Experience accompanied by the region’s range of beverages
- Meet the people behind the labels and share their stories
- Explore history and culture including pioneer, colonial and indigenous
The tour bus can make a number of stops to pick up guests between Perth Train station and Guildford. Pick up will start from approximately 1:30pm and drop off in the same location approximately 6:30 pm.
You will stop at:
- Yahava Koffee Works to sample exotic coffees from around the world
- Margaret River Chocolate Company where you will enjoy generous chocolate tastings
- Providore to sample a wide range of handmade produce like chutneys, sauces, relishes plus wine tasting
- Lavender Bistro & Boutique taste unique lavender scones jam and cream, refreshing tea and a moscato sample
- Taylors Art & Coffee House meet local artist Jude Taylor and sample the region's renowned 'humane food'
- The House of Honey - a unique stop on the tour. Visit the Sticky Spoon Cafe to sample honey as nature intended and indulge in alcoholic tasting at the Meadery
- Twin Hill Wines operated by the Kraljevich family since 1937 give you the opportunity to taste premium wines, gourmet WA cheeses and locally marinated olives
- The tour concludes with a visit to Ironbark Brewery to sample internationally awarded beer, alcoholic and non-alcoholic ginger beer or cider. Guests may order (own expense) one of the brewery's renowned wood fire pizza, Dips n Damper, Salt n Pepper squid, Nachos.