Fitness and Experience
You should not have a massage if:
- You have any kind of a viral infection, including fever or a sore throat
- You have severe sunburn
- You have a tumour, cancer or a blood clotting disorder (haemophilia)
- You are in the first three months of pregnancy
- You have a broken or fractured bone or an open wound
What to Bring/Wear
- A travel surcharge of $20-$30 (payable on the day) may apply for treatments outside a 15km radius of the CBD. Your therapist will confirm details upon booking
What is Supplied
- A one hour Remedial Massage at home
- A half hour acupuncture session at home
- A ear candling session (25-40minutes) at home
- Rebates available from most Private Health Funds, please check with your provider for more details.
- A surcharge applies to at home visits outside a 15km radius of the CBD.