Fitness and Experience
- Drivers will require a full unrestricted drivers licence
- Drivers need to be aged between 30 and 70
- Guests and drivers will need to be less than 192cm and 120kg
What to Bring/Wear
- Drivers license
- Flat, enclosed footwear - no thongs or high heels
- Credit card with a limit of $5,000 for security imprint
- All participants are required to avoid clothing with external studs and abrasive materials
- Don't forget your Adrenaline Booking Confirmation
What is Supplied
- Package for 2 people (driver plus a passenger included in the price)
- You tour will last for 3.5 hours including the afternoon tea break and initial briefing
- All required equipment is supplied including vehicles, insurance, fuel
- Afternoon Tea for two is included
- A lead driver/tour guide is included
There is no minimum participant requirement and a maximum of 8 participants per tour.
- Porsche 911’s are the only sports car with a rear mounted engine
- Our historic Porsches are ‘air cooled’ meaning they have no coolant or radiators
- Air Cooled Porsche 911’s are designed for endurance racing. Hobbyists and professional racing teams alike were supplied the same architecture Porsche 911’s in the 60’s and 70’s - you are essentially driving a historic endurance racer that is legal on the road!
- Steve McQueen & James Dean were both fans and owners of Porsche 911's...