Spend half a day taking in the best views Sydney has to offer, explore by foot historical areas at the mouth of the harbour and the start of colonisation of Australia; have fun paddleboarding on one of the most famous harbours in the world, take in the lifestyle of Australians and finish up with a fine dining Seafood experience at one of the most famous and renowned seafood restaurants of Sydney.
Your half day experience will start with a friendly guide meeting you at Circular Quay. You will be escorted on Sydney Harbour via ferry to Watsons Bay, where you will enjoy a leisurely walk from Watsons Bay wharf and explore some of the iconic spots which make Watsons Bay and Sydney so famous - take your pick from to the famous Gap and the Dunbar shipwreck, the national park holding some historical secrets of Indigenous and colonial Australians, to the first fleet arrival with Captain Philip, to the monumental Hornby Lighthouse and many more historical and unique features Watsons Bay has to offer!
Your Sydney Harbour exploration continues once you are taken through the art of Stand Up Paddling with your very own expert SUP instructor who will have plenty of tips and tricks even for the most experienced paddlers. Experience nature, pristine waters,, sealife with the iconic Sydney skyline as your background, all whilst getting a work out on a stand up paddle board.
This activity is perfect for all levels from beginners to experienced paddlers requiring some level of fitness and endurance but not of an athlete!
Finish the rest of your memorable experience with a luxurious 2 course lunch at the world famous Doyles Seafood Restaurant right on the foreshore of Watsons Bay overlooking Sydney Harbour and spectacular views.
- A personalised Sydney Harbour experience led by a friendly and knowledgeable guide
- Enjoy a ferry ride past iconic landmarks; Sydney Harbour Bridge and the Opera House, all that Sydney Harbour has to offer
- Take a guided walk to historical and scenic sights at Watsons Bay
- Learn the art of stand up paddling by professional SUP instructors, sometimes including a lifeguard from the award-winning TV show Bondi Rescue
- Discover the ‘off beaten track’ as you paddle and explore beautiful Sydney Harbour beaches and bays only known to locals Learn about the rich and and colourful history of Watsons Bay and Sydney, Australia
- Enjoy a 2 course lunch at world famous Doyles Seafood Restaurant right on the foreshore with a view of Sydney Harbour
- This is a private group experience enjoyed by a minimum of 2 persons per booking