Subscribe & Win a Tandem Skydive!
Game of skill
3. The competition commences at 12:00PM AEST on Monday 11th November and ends at 11:59pm AEST on Sunday 8th December (Competition Period).
Eligibility to enter
4. Entry is open to residents of Australia who are aged 18 years or over (Eligible Entrants).
How to enter
6. To enter, Eligible Entrants must, during the Competition Period:
Visit www.adrenaline.com.au, click on the pop-up banner, and submit full name, postcode, and email address, agreeing to the competition terms and conditions, and answer the competition question.
7. A limit of one entry applies per person.
Draw date and time
8. All valid entries will be included in the draw.
11. The Prize will be announced and distributed in accordance with clauses below. Winning is not contingent on being present at the draw. The winner will be notified by email.
12. The Prize is a Tandem Skydive in the location nearest to the winners home. (Prize).
13. The voucher is valid for 36 months from the prize draw date. The gift voucher is not transferable or redeemable for cash. The Promoter will not be responsible for any gift voucher that is lost or stolen (Prize).
14. All taxes (excluding GST), which may be payable as a consequence of receiving the prize, are the sole responsibility of the winner.
15. The Promoter is not liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered (even if caused by negligence) as a result of the Winner(s) accepting and/or using the Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
16. The prize is subject to the terms and conditions of www.adrenaline.com.au
17. Promoter is not responsible or liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered by any winner as arising from, or in connection with the Prize supplied by the prize supplier, or the conduct of the prize supplier.
18. Prizes will be delivered, paid or transferred to the winner within 28 days of after the Prize Draw Date.
19. In the event that the Prize (or any part of the Prize) becomes unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter may substitute a prize (or the relevant part of a prize) with a prize of equal or greater value subject to any contrary direction from a regulatory authority.
Winner notification and publication
20. Winners will be notified within 48 hours of the Prize Draw date.
22. All prizes will be distributed during or after the close of the Competition.
Use of Eligible Entrant’s Personal Information
25. Personal information including Eligible Entrant’s name, address, telephone number, email and nominated bank account details will be collected and used for the purpose of conducting this Competition. This may require disclosure to third parties, including local regulatory authorities and the Promoter’s agents or third-party service providers, for the purpose of conducting the Promotion, or for promotional and marketing purposes (including for direct marketing) (Purpose).
Intellectual property and moral rights
28. By entering this Competition, Eligible Entrants license the Promoter to use the content of their entry in any way the Promoter wishes (including modifying, adapting, copying, publishing, broadcasting or communicating the entry whether in original or modified form in whole or in part) in all media in perpetuity without payment to the Eligible Entrant of royalties or compensation.
31. Eligible Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event that they are a winner in any media for an unlimited period of time without remuneration or compensation for the purpose of promoting this Competition (including any outcome) and/or promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
33. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries or other communications. Entries will be deemed void if illegitimate, forged, manipulated or tampered with in any way.
(a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control);
(b) any theft, unauthorised access or third-party interference;
(c) any entry that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter;
(d) any variation in market value to that stated in these terms and conditions;
(e) any tax implications; or
(f) the Prize or use of the Prize.
38. If for any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter this Competition is not capable of running as planned, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to take any action that may be available to it, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition, unless to do so would be prohibited by law.