Fitness and Experience
- This tour is for beginner paddlers and/or experienced paddlers who enjoy a relaxing paddle but are of reasonable fitness
- It is a good introduction to kayaking and great preparation for longer, more physical and technically demanding paddles
- Everyone is welcome, you must be able to swim and over 14 years of age
What to Bring/Wear
- Paddling clothes - rash shirt, board shorts and aqua shoes are most comfortable
- Sun hat and Thermal top or wind cheater (for cold days)
- Dry change of clothes for after the paddle
- Drink bottle Lots of sunscreen
- Signed Indemnity form to speed check-in
- Coins/credit park to pay for parking
What is Supplied
- 20 minute instruction on safety and equipment use.
- Qualified, experienced, friendly guide.
- Wholesome morning tea stopover at an idyllic location.
- All paddling equipment supplied.
- Storage and bottled water.
- Stable and safe double sea kayaks
Tours run every Saturday and Sunday mornings from 8.30am to 12-12.30pm. In the event you have a group of four or more, we can arrange a weekday tour.