Fitness and Experience
- No boat licence required - you can hire the buoy with your car licence (international licences accepted, if available in English and valid on the day of travel)
- Children over the age of 12 months count as individual passengers
- The skipper must not exceed the limit for alcohol consumption (the same as driving a car)
- Passengers are welcome to bring their own food in addition to the included grazer
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks can be pre-ordered or purchased on the day - BYO is not allowed (except for water/OJ/coffee/tea)
- Swimming, fishing and feeding wildlife is prohibited
- Minimum age to hire and skipper the boat is 21 years. Please present your car driver's licence at check-in. P licence is accepted. L license is not accepted
What to Bring/Wear
A hat, sunglasses, sunscreen and protective clothing are recommended. A giant umbrella is also on board for your use.
What is Supplied
- Two hour BBQ boat hire for two people
- Cheese and meat grazing board
- Bottle of wine
- Standard setup table top (bbq unit on request below)
- Esky, ice, cutlery, plates, cups, bluetooth speaker
- Life jackets
- This experience is two hours in duration
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled cruise time for check-in and safety briefing
- Not accessible by wheelchair but suitable for prams.
- Name changes for bookings can be requested but are at the discretion of the experience provider. The new hirer and skipper enters into the same contract and full personal details including address, phone, email, date of birth and payment details must be provided.
- Change your booking up to 7 days before the start time of your experience
- Changes are not permitted within 7 days of your experience
- Late arrivals or no shows may result in you forfeiting your experience