Fitness and Experience
The Terms and Conditions include, but are not limited to:
- Participants must be 8 years of age or over and a minimum height of 126cm (without footwear). Participants aged between 8 and 13 years inclusive must be accompanied by an 18+ guardian (one guardian per child). There are no complimentary programs for guardians.
- Unaccompanied participants must be aged 14 years or over and be a minimum height of 145cm (without footwear)
- Participants must purchase a Sea World entry ticket or hold a valid pass for entry to Sea World. Animal Adventures program purchases do not include Sea World entry.
- Participants must not have ANY pre-existing knee, pelvic or back injuries
- Based on medical advice, participants must not be pregnant
- Participants must not have any open cuts or infections
- Participants must be able to speak and/or understand English, or have a translator participate in the program with them. There are no complimentary programs for translators. Person acting as a translator must advise staff at the start of the program. Translators must satisfy all criteria.
- Participants must wear all approved clothing including safety glasses
- Participants must follow directions quickly to the satisfaction of staff
- Participants must follow all safety instructions during the duration of the tour
- Participants must be able to quickly exit the back of house area unassisted
- Participants must not have come into contact with any bird species in the previous 8 hours
- All personal belongings and effects, including bags, are not permitted on the tour and will remain in the Polar Room. Please ensure valuables are stored in a coin-operated locker prior to arriving for program Photography is not permitted whilst in the back-of-house areas including on the ice
- Please inform staff of any medical conditions during check-in
- Participants must not have any form of disability which prevents them from satisfying the criteria for participation
- Participants will be required to pay for postage of uncollected photographs if wishing to obtain them
What to Bring/Wear
- Do not wear visible jewellery, unless protected by approved protective clothing
- Comfortable clothing and footwear
- Hats, sunglasses and sunscreen
- All personal belongings, including bags, are not permitted on the tour and will remain in the Polar Room. Please ensure valuables are stored in a coin-operated locker before arriving for program
- Photography is not permitted in the back-of-house areas, including on the ice
What is Supplied
- Penguin Experience
- Engage in a range of penguin activities
- The use of supplied overalls is required on the Penguin Antarctic Adventure program
- This experience goes for approximately 45 minutes
- Available between 10am to 5pm, 7 days a week (excluding Christmas Day and Anzac Day)
- Sea World’s opening hours on Anzac Day vary, please check with operator
For all terms and conditions, please click here. Please read these before your experience.