Fitness and Experience
- You must be at least 25 years old to drive
- You must have held a valid full Australian or International driving license for at least 3 years
- Sorry, no P-Platers
- Maximum height is 195cm
- Maximum weight is 120kg
- Alcohol reading of 0.0
What to Bring/Wear
- Wear narrow flat-soled shoes (the pedals are very close together)
- You must present a valid Australian or International driving licence on the day (must be held for at least 3 years)
- Please remember your Adrenalin Booking Confirmation
- As you will be photographed in this stunning super car we advise you dress to impress
- $2,000 bond required via credit card pre-authorisation taken on the day
What is Supplied
- This is a 60 Minute Ferrari driving experience on public roads designed for one driver participant and one passenger
- You will follow a lead car driven by an instructor in front of you at all times
- A walkie talkie radio will be provided so you can communicate with your instructor in the lead car
- The car you will be driving is our beautiful Ferrari F430 F1 Spider ($550,000 Retail Price as new)
- The drive route covers approximately 60km of public roads
- Private ‘one-on-one’ instruction and support from a fully qualified instructor
- Complimentary Photograph of the participant with the vehicle available to download after the event
- Fuel and tolls
- Vehicle insurance
- Professional event management and exceptional hospitality with a passion for detail
Please note, on the day you will have a qualified Supercar instructor with you in the car to ensure you get the best possible driving experience.
Excess applies for at-fault incidents. You may opt to reduce the insurance excess premium from $10,000 to $2,000 by paying a $99 fee on the day.
Your driving experience may be cancelled and rescheduled (at no additional cost) at our discretion in extreme weather conditions (e.g. snow, ice, heavy rain, hail or high winds) which would make driving dangerous.
Driving time is around sixty minutes in total. Expect to be at the drive experience for 1 hour 15 minutes from the scheduled booking time which includes a instructor briefing and associated paperwork.
- Change your booking up to 48 hours before the start time of your experience
- Changes are not permitted within 48 hours of your experience
- Late arrivals or no shows may result in you forfeiting your experience