Fitness and Experience
- You must hold a current drivers licence and be competent in using a manual transmission.
- L Plates are not acceptable.
- It is essential that you bring you licence with you on the day as it must be sighted.
- You must be drug and alcohol free, otherwise we reserve the right to refuse participation.
- This experience is not suitable for pregnant women or those people suffering from a heart condition.
- Max height of approx 190cm and 125kgs
- You must have some experience driving a manual transmission vehicle
What to Bring/Wear
- Long sleeves, long trousers and fully enclosed footwear must be worn whilst in car.
- Spectators welcome at a cost of $10.00 per person also entitling them to hot and cold drinks.
What is Supplied
- 6 x self drive laps plus 1 sighting lap
- 2 high speed "hot laps" with you as the passenger
- Professional instructor
- Safety equipment
- Post produced photographic certificate
- Hot and cold drinks
- Optional post produced USB of all the action. Two camera angles and all the speed data via GPS.
- Note: as there a number of cars on track, your in-car tuition may be delivered by one of Paul's expert team of instructors
Session times run between 8:30 AM to 1:00 PM.