- Beginners basic lesson on flat-water
- All equipment provided
- Fully instructed 1 hour lesson
- Water safety & basic paddle technique
- Advanced paddle stances and turning technique
- Paddle cruise the waterways of Surfers Paradise
- Photos included (on Facebook)
- Fun for all the family
- Lifejackets available
- See the Gold Coast from a different aspect
Stand up paddle lesson begins with a safety briefing and basic instruction followed by a demo by instructor for a full visual of what to expect. Then we get you out on the water to experience walking on water for the first time.
It's fun seeing everyone wobble and wiggle as they get used to balancing on the board, but that is short lived as everyone gets it quickly and off we go for a meander around the waterways of Surfers Paradise. The smiles are contagious as everyone enjoys the calm water and having photos taken along the way.
Learn more about paddle technique to enhance your paddle speed and beat everyone in the race back to shore!