- Take off to exciting heights on an extensive helicopter flight
- Look down over the stunning Mornington Peninsula coastline
- Enjoy your flying adventure with someone special
Reach thrilling altitudes and soak up the incredible aerial views on this 47-minute helicopter flight for two over the Mornington Peninsula. Your helicopter ride is the perfect adventure to share together.
Taking off from Barwon Heads near Geelong, you'll head east over the beautiful south coast beaches and past the townships of Ocean Grove and Point Lonsdale. Enjoy your pilot's commentary as you cross over 'the Rip' - the entrance to Port Philip Bay - and over to Point Nepean at the start of the Mornington Peninsula.
You'll soar past the resort towns of Portsea, Sorrento, and around the edge of the bay to Rye, before crossing the peninsula over world-renowned golf courses sprawling below. Fly over the small seaside village of St Andrews Beach and from there you'll follow the coastline back towards the airport to finish your exciting helicopter journey.
Please note: Once you have a confirmed booking you can reschedule your booking up to 72 hours your experience with a $50 rescheduling fee.
- Flight time is 45 minutes, all flight times are approximate
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your flight for your briefing
- Available Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday 9:30am -5pm
- Other days may be available subject to availability on request