Fitness and Experience
- This adventure can cater for all dietary and fitness requirements. Please contact us if you are unsure or want to discuss your situation
- We recommend a moderate level of fitness to enjoy this walk. Given that a support vehicle follows the team on most days, you can choose to miss some sections and ride in the vehicle, so your fitness level can be at a beginner to come out and enjoy the outdoors
What to Bring/Wear
- Suitable gear for outdoor walking and supportive boots and shoes with good tread.
What is Supplied
- Australian professional guides with extensive outdoor and adventure experience
- All transport to start the walk and return to katoomba after the walk
- Shared open cabin-style accommodation at the private Six Foot Track Eco Lodge
- Support vehicle and logistics (support vehicle will follow the team each day)
- 20 litre daypack if required
- Wet weather, multi-fit poncho if required
- Personal support and leadership on the walk
- Emergency remote communications and group first aid kit
- All meals, drinks and snacks - morning tea, lunch and dinner Saturday, and buffet breakfast and morning tea Sunday
If there are too few participants on the adventure that you have booked, or for any other reason that Peak Potential Adventures Pty Ltd has to cancel the adventure, you shall be given the option to transfer to another adventure or date with no time restrictions. In most cases, we have paid for third-party logistics in late cancellations, and we also receive a credit for funds paid, which is why we have this credit and transfer policy.
- We will accept changes in individuals and there are no additional costs to change participants.
- Not suitable for spectators
- There is no acceptability for wheelchairs for this adventure activity.
- This is a great training walk for other multi days walks like Everest Base Camp, Kokoda, Overland Track and Mt Kilimanjaro.
- Change your booking up to 48 hours before the start time of your experience
- Changes are not permitted within 48 hours of your experience
- Late arrivals or no shows may result in you forfeiting your experience