Fitness and Experience
- No previous experience but a reasonable degree of physical ability is required for the zipline tour
- We do recommend that you are comfortable with the thought of being at height
- You must be comfortable with heights and moderate physical activity for the duration of approx 3 hours
- Maximum weight of 117kg fully clothed applies
- Minimum height of 125cm
- If you have restricted mobility or a medical condition about which you are concerned please give us a call to discuss your requirements prior to the tour and we will be happy to help
- Minimum age is 5 years old (and toilet trained!) and children must be a minimum height of 125cm
- Children under 13 must be accompanied by a paying adult guardian
- Children between 13-18yrs are able to Zipline without adult supervision, however their waiver MUST be signed by a parent/guardian over the age of 18yrs and the parent/guardian MUST attend the safety briefing and remain onsite for the tour duration. This decision will always be at the Guides discretion.
- Children between 13-18yrs are unable to be guardians for anyone under 13yrs on tour.
What to Bring/Wear
- Fully enclosed and comfortable sporting or hiking shoes
- During winter you must wear warm clothing and bring wet weather protective outer wear
- Loose objects, jewellery, wrist watches, hats, etc cannot be worn or taken onto the tour (this includes cameras, bags, video recorders, mobile phones or iPods)
- Bear in mind that even over the summer months it may be cool up in the tree canopy as you travel from tree to tree - make sure that you are prepared!
What is Supplied
- Professional guides and instructors
- All required safety equipment
- 2.5 hours of zipping through the treetops with 7 exhilarating flights between 8 different 'cloud stations'
- 2 suspension bridges high above the rainforest floor
- Professional photos are available to purchase on the day
- Also includes entry to the world famous Otway Fly Treetop Walk
- A cafe is available on-site if you wish to purchase food or drinks (on select days)
Tours run on selected days through the year from 10:00 AM. Additional tours operate throughout the peak holiday periods and Christmas/Summer holiday breaks. Please allow around 3-4 hours in total for this adventure.
- Change your booking up to 48 hours before the start time of your experience
- Changes are not permitted within 48 hours of your experience
- Late arrivals or no shows may result in you forfeiting your experience