Fitness and Experience
- No experience is required to enjoy a scenic seaplane flight
- Weight restrictions may apply on some flights
What to Bring/Wear
- Comfortable clothing suitable to the weather on the day
- Sunglasses and a cap / hat.
- Remember your camera / video camera to capture all the sights during your flight
What is Supplied
- Professionally maintained purpose built Seaplane
- Approx 25 minute flight time (around 40 minutes in the aircraft)
- Noise reduction headsets
- Entertaining and informative commentary from your professional pilot
- Photo opportunities with the aircraft before and after your flight
When can I fly?
Flights are available Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
The aircraft is designed to carry up to 4 passengers, with every seat being a window seat
A minimum number of two passengers are required for your flight to go ahead.
- Change your booking up to 24 hours before the start time of your experience
- Changes are not permitted within 24 hours of your experience
- Late arrivals or no shows may result in you forfeiting your experience