Fitness and Experience
- Minimum age is 16 years
- You will be required to provide your full name and DOB to receive freediving materials for this experience
- Not suitable for anyone who is pregnant
- If you have a serious medical condition please contact us prior to booking to discuss whether this experience is suitable for you
- You must be able to swim
What to Bring/Wear
- Swimwear and towel
- Participants will be required to bring their own wetsuit (if you do not own a wetsuit the provider can recommend wetsuits for hire in locations close to you or recommendations to buy your own)
What is Supplied
- Two full days of freediving training and instruction
- Freediving equipment hire
- Molchanovs freediving certification
- Pool session
- Two depth sessions in deep water
- The provider reserves the right to cancel or postpone this experience at any time, including if minimum required numbers have not been met, weather conditions are not suitable or if the provider deems conditions are not safe to proceed for any reason.
- If the provider cancels or postpones this experience they will provide you with alternate dates for you to attend. If the alternative dates are cancelled by the provider for any reason, you will again be provided with alternative dates. This experience must be completed within 1 year of your original date.
- Cancellation is not possible due to change of mind.
- The provider retains the right to change the planned course or diving location if they deem the conditions are unsuitable or not safe for freediving. In these circumstances, if the participant chooses not to proceed with the dive in the new location, no credit refunds will be offered.
COVID-19 When booking on to an experience during the Covid-19 pandemic you are agreeing to and accepting the risks associated with booking during uncertain times, including financial risks. The health and safety of the providers staff, students and participants is their main priority and the provider will regularly and continually monitor the Covid-19 situation in all areas that they operate and all locations. The provider adheres to Covid Safe Workplace Guidelines and has the right to make any changes or cancellations to all activities if they believe there is any risk to themselves, their students or participants. The provider has the right to make any changes or cancellations they deem necessary based on government advice and as restrictions continually change and are updated.
- If a participant wants to reschedule their experience date they must provide at least one months notice in writing to the provider. The provider will give you with addition dates available and you will have 12 months from your original experience date to attend another. It will be your responsibility to monitor the 12 month time frame and to ensure you book on within that time frame. Please be aware if you wait to book on during the 12th month and for any reason the provider does not have availability, cancels or postpones the experience you will be at risk of losing any amounts you have paid.
- If a participant wants to reschedule within one month of your scheduled experience date you will be required to pay a rebooking fee of $100. This rebooking fee will be charged each time you reschedule a course if you are within the one month period.