Fitness and Experience
- Minimum age is three years
- Maximum weight is 100kg per seat unless confirmed prior to flight with the experience provider
- Maximum combined total weight for couples is 180kg, 240kg for three people unless confirmed prior to flight with the experience provider
- Exact weight/s must be provided, and giving an incorrect weight for a single passenger or a group at time of booking could result in cancellation of the seat/s on the day of the flight (with penalty) if it causes operational difficulties
What to Bring/Wear
- Comfortable clothing
- Sunglasses and sunscreen is recommended
What is Supplied
- 18-20 minute shared helicopter flight over Sydney Harbour and Eastern beaches
- Interesting and informative commentary from your experienced pilot
- Photo opportunities of you and your helicopter
- Safety briefing prior to flight
- Free car parking available
- Passengers must check in 20 minutes prior to booking time to allow for weigh in and safety briefing
- This is a shared flight and other passengers will be on board your flight
- Flights subject to availability, confirmed passenger weights and minimum numbers
- Seating position is at the discretion of the pilot/ground crew
- Cancellations within seven days of the booking, late arrivals and no-shows will incur a 100% cancellation fee.
- Reschedule over seven days from the booking date will incur a $50 fee payable directly to the supplier.
- Flights are operated at the discretion of the Pilot/supplier management. If a flight is cancelled due to inclement weather a Cancellation Fee will not be applied and all efforts will be made to reschedule the flight to another time to suit the passengers availability.
- In the interest of safety all flights operate weather pending. You may be contacted if the weather is unsuitable for your flight. Weather conditions such as low cloud, fog, gusty winds, or electrical storms present in the vicinity may require cancellation or rescheduling of the flight.
- Flights can still operate in wet weather as visibility may be good. If passengers elect not to travel due to weather but flights are still operational, 100% Cancellation Fee will apply.
- If after a helicopter tour has commenced the weather becomes inclement or the forecast changes unexpectedly later that day (thunderstorms/hail) the Pilot may elect to return to base early or relocate the aircraft.
- Delays may occur for reasons beyond the supplier’s control (weather/Air Traffic Control). On these occasions the supplier may exercise a 60-minute wait window. This means that they reserve the right to make a decision to fly for up to 60 minutes and within this time period the terms & conditions apply.