Fitness and Experience
- Minimum passenger age is 10 years with doors off or 3 years (& 16kg) with doors on
- All passengers between under 18 must be accompanied by at least one adult
- Maximum individual passenger weight 115kg
- While it is standard, all door off operations are still at the discretion of the Pilot in Command
- Passenger/s will need to inform us at the time of booking of all individual passenger weights (inclusive of clothing). This is also confirmed on the day of flight as passengers are weighed prior to departure.
To conduct a BLACK OPS mission you will need to have a general level of health and fitness with the ability to enter and exit the aircraft independently without physical assistance. On the day, you may be asked questions about your ability to fly in an aircraft with the doors off however there are some things that may prevent you from conducting the mission, including:
We are here to help you enjoy a once in a lifetime experience so it’s a requirement that you inform us of anything that you feel may impact your well-being, the safety of others onboard or our general operations. Whilst it’s standard, doors off operations are entirely at the discretion of the Pilot in Command.
- Heart conditions
- Physical injuries
- A history of mental illness
- A history of fits or seizures
What to Bring/Wear
- Normal clothing/closed shoes, however please note that everything must stay within the aircraft so no loose items will be permitted. As this is an adventure based activity, it is a requirement that you must have an alcohol-blood reading below 0.05
- Full terms and conditions available on request
What is Supplied
- Full safety & mission briefing
- Military style life jacket
- Black Ops Flight helmet allowing you to talk to your pilot. Includes helmet mounted Go-Pro. After the flight mission, the footage is given to you to keep as a memento of your time spent in the “500”. Note: If your head is too big for the flight helmet we will supply you with a headset and handheld (tethered) GoPro instead!
- Highly qualified pilot
- 20 minute flight
Please select your departure time preference. When booking a shared flight option, the experience holder may contact you to vary your departure time to match with other paying passengers and you may be offered the next available time slot available.
Please note: Giving an incorrect weight for a single passenger or a group at time of booking, could result in cancellation of the seat/s on the day of the flight (with penalty) if it causes us operational difficulties, (i.e. the actual weights will contribute to an excess greater than our aircraft maximum take-off weight). All Flight prices are based on standard passenger weights. Individual passengers (or a group of) in excess of 115kg per person (253lb/18 stone) may effect quoted prices.
- From April 1 to August 31 cancellation by passengers within fourteen days prior to the departure date or a no show on the day will incur a 100% cancellation fee and forfeiture of the seat/s
- From September 1 to March 31 cancellation by passengers within seven days prior to the departure date or a no show on the day will incur a 100% cancellation fee and forfeiture of the seat/s
- If you wish to postpone your flight for any reason outside the cancellation times listed above, then please make contact and the experience provider will do their best to accommodate you
- Passengers who fail to show for the flight (or are late for any reason, thus causing us operational difficulties. i.e Holding up other passengers or potentially causing us to be delayed for other flights) will incur a 100% cancellation fee and will forfeit/invalidate the right to rebook - It is an absolute requirement that passengers arrive a minimum of 30-minutes before the flight time. If you are unsure of your flight time post booking, we encourage you to make contact, (especially if you have been re-booked because your initial flight time was postponed due to weather or other operational reasons)