Fitness and Experience
- Usually persons from 12 years old up to 85 years old providing you are medically fit
- The maximum weight for a passenger is 150kgs
- There is a height restriction of 195cms
- We advise planning a 30-60 minute rest before driving a car after your flight
What to Bring/Wear
- Footwear must be closed (no thongs or sandals), soft leather shoes or joggers are ideal
- Light casual clothing
- Camera or video
What is Supplied
- 20 minute flight
- Nomex aircrew flight suit
- Helmet Goggles
- Optional Video/DVD footage of you taken "in-combat" available to purchase on the day
When and where can I fly?
Flights are available 7 days a week except ANZAC day and Christmas day from 8.00am until dusk.
Flights operate from Archerfield Airport in Brisbane.
Military aircraft are built and tested to different standards than that put forward by CASA or any equivalent international civil aviation governing body. As such, in accordance with Civil Aviation Safety Regulation Parts 132.140, 150 and 132.155;
- The design, manufacture and airworthiness of the aircraft are not required to meet any standard recognized by CASA; and
- CASA does not require the aircraft to be operated to the same degree of safety as an aircraft used for regular public transport or charter operations; and
- The passenger agrees to participate in this flight at his or her own risk; and
- If it is reasonable to believe that a passenger cannot understand the safety briefing; said passenger must be accompanied on the flight by a parent, guardian, or carer; and
- A more detailed briefing will be provided to the passenger before they board the aircraft
- If the person making the booking for this flight is not the passenger, note that the operator of the flight is required to provide the passenger with a detailed briefing – to include the information contained herein – prior to the passenger boarding the aircraft.