This half-day guided speed grazing tour will let you explore the best good food, wine and cider from Perth's Culinary Playground - Swan Valley - has to offer, it is not your typical food and wine tasting! In this fast-paced tour, you will get to sample exotic coffees from around the world, meet a beekeeper, sample genuine Australian bush tucker food, indulge in unlimited locally produced ice-cream, plus nougat, nuts and chocolate. Visit a local winery and sample wine, olives and cheeses, enjoy chemical free fruit juice and alcoholic ciders.
- Small personalised groups of 6-16 people
- Fast paced speed grazing – minimum 10 venue visits in a half day tour
- Food Focused Experience accompanied by the regions beverages
- Meet the people behind the labels and share their stories
- Explore history and culture including pioneer, colonial and indigenous
- Internationally awarded culinary experience
This is a fast-paced speed grazing tour which maximises the tastings of different products of the Swan Valley region. The tour bus can pick up guests from either Perth Train station or Guildford. Pick up will start from approximately 8:15 am and drop off in the same location approximately 1:30 pm.
During this 4.5 - 5 hour tour you will visit at least 10 stops including:
- Watch a coffee roasting and sample coffee from around the world,
- Meet a beekeeper and view their live bee hive before sampling some fresh honey
- Try genuine Australian Bush Tucker, learn more about the indigenous culture plus feed local friendly Emus
- Indulge in some delicious locally produced ice-cream
- Sample local wines, olives and cheeses at an awarded winery. Winery and produce may vary depending on the day booked.
- Enjoy nougat, nuts and chocolate tasting
- Try some unprocessed juices and chemical free alcoholic ciders
- On the way back stop off at a roadside farmstall to stock up on some local seasonal produce
- Bonus for those booking the tour on Wednesdays, you will also visit a Macaron and Cake Factory to taste their delicious treats