If you want to see the sights but prefer to explore the scenery yourself, learn the art of stand up paddling whilst taking in the best views Sydney Harbour has to offer at the same time.
Over 1.5 hours you will be guided by an expert instructor who will teach you the foundations of SUP and have you hooked on a new sport! For experienced paddlers improve your technique and extend your skills by SUPing in more challenging conditions and become a pro, do it all with stunning scenery and views of one of the most renowned harbours in the world. This activity is perfect for all levels of ability from beginners to experienced paddlers, requiring some level of fitness but not of an Ironman!
Finish your SUP and and harbour experience with a relaxing picnic from the world famous Doyles Seafood right on the waterfront of Watsons Bay.
- Learn the art of stand up paddling by accredited instructors, (you might even get instructed by a lifeguard from the award winning TV show Bondi Rescue!)
- Discover the ‘off beaten track’ as you paddle and explore beautiful Sydney Harbour beaches and bays only known to locals
- Learn about the rich and and colourful history of Watsons Bay and Sydney, Australia
- Relax after your SUP experience with a picnic enjoying the world famous Doyles Seafood right on the doorstep of Sydney Harbour
- This is a private group experience enjoyed by a minimum of 2 persons per booking