- Spend 2 or 3 hours discovering why Peninsula Hot Springs is the world’s best. Healing hot water tumbles through hillside bathing pools to a lake
- Choose from a mineral pool, hilltop pool with 360 degree views, Turkish steam bath, reflexology walk, cave pool, cold plunge pool and more
- Enjoy lunch and wine tasting at a local farmgate whilst the inspirational views over the vineyard nurtures both your heart and soul
- Visit a prestigious Mornington Peninsula winery (Apr - Oct)
- Choose to pick your own strawberries or indulge in the Dessert Café at Sunny Ridge Strawberry Farm (Nov - Mar)
- Dial up the action at The Enchanted Adventure Garden! Australia's largest Tube Slide Park, 4 mazes including 3D indoor maze, 20 beautifully landscaped gardens
The region’s first natural hot springs and day spa. Voted the World’s Best Mineral Springs in 2016 & 2017. With more than 20 globally-inspired bathing experiences set in a beautiful natural environment – This is the idyllic setting for relaxation and rejuvenation.
Treat yourself to a revitalizing day on the Mornington Peninsula. Enjoy the morning relaxing at the Peninsula Hot Springs where you’ll have 2 – 3 hours of leisure time to unwind in one or more of the social bathing experiences such as thermal mineral pools, hydrojet pool, Turkish hamam, sauna or reflexology walk. Don’t forget to bring your swimmers and towel.
Next, sample regional produce at a local winery for lunch followed by wine tasting whilst taking in the views. In the afternoon lose yourself at the Enchanted Adventure Gardens, featuring Australia’s largest tube slide park and elaborate hedge mazes. Stop at a local strawberry farm or visit another prestigious winery.
Our tour departs between 7:15 AM - 7:30 AM from a central Melbourne location (sent to you after booking) and returns approximately 6.00 PM.