With Christmas just around the corner, you've already got your wish list ready to go. However, the tricky part is how to ask for these gifts without going overboard. Last year's begging on your knees didn't quite cut it. This time, you're opting for a more subtle approach, but you're not sure where to start. That's why we've put together this list (tip 8 is a personal favourite) to help you ask for exactly what you want, ensuring you an adventure-filled year in 2024.
1. Say ‘Adrenaline’ into a mate’s phone to influence their ads
Repeat ‘Adrenaline’ into their phone and we’ll serve them the ads, you’ll get the adventure.
2. Drop a skydiving playlist in the group chat
From ‘Free Fallin’ to ‘Jump’, pack a playlist full of skydiving songs and share it with your mates, you’ll be flying in no time.
3. Update your contact info so ‘adventure’ calls.
Change your name in your partners’ phone to ‘Adventure’ and when you call, they’ll get the message.
4. Add adventure to mum’s shopping list
Add the adventure you’re craving top the bottom of her shopping list to ensure it lands under the tree this year.
5. Swap your family photos for shots of adventure.
Swap out baby photos for high adrenaline adventure snaps and place them in high traffic areas around the house. They’ll get the picture.
6. Photoshop yourself abseiling and drop it in the family chat.
Add your face to an epic abseil shot and drop it in the chat, when they ask questions just leave them hanging. If the really don’t get the hint – share this link.
7. Point at a plane as your segue to skydiving.
Point out every plane in the sky and say it must be a sign to go skydiving. Note, this tip works best near an airport or under a flight path.
8. Say ‘nyoom’ every time a car goes past.
Mimic the roar of a V8 engine every time a car goes past, and say you’re imagining being on the race track. This is most effective on a long road trip.
9. Drop adventure facts into any chat.
Here are a few to get you started.
1) Hot Air Balloon’s follow the airflow along waterways
2) There is a real thing called adventure therapy
3) Aerobatic flights can take you between -4 & 8Gs – you even get taught how to not pass out before you go up.
10. Screenshot this & send it to them.
It’s direct, but honestly – straight up works best.